Read on to find out about our latest roles and opportunities.
PROJECT MANAGER (Graphics and Animation Producer)
We’re looking for a technically and creatively minded project manager to help produce graphics and animation with our small, friendly design team.
About the Role
This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to develop their career within a growing company. You should have had experience within the creative industries and demonstrable transferable skills - such as, managing several projects at once and working as part of a collaborative team to take projects from initial brief through to completion and delivery. As a strong communicator you will work closely with our clients to ensure clarity and delivery of brief whilst motivating and inspiring the team to exceed client expectations with expertise and enthusiasm. With a passion and extensive interest in the creative industries you have a strong desire to learn on the job to expand your personal skill set and knowledge within our areas of work. As a technology driven company, it would be a distinct advantage if you already had an interest in developments within creative technologies, and could display strong computer literacy. Collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of our company, we are looking for someone who is passionate about working together to build the company and help produce superlative visual design.
About the Candidate
• Experience in a similar role in the creative industries, in at least one of the following areas; broadcasting, advertising, online/digital content, live events, theatre, animation, graphics and/or design.
• Practice at taking and clarifying creative briefs from clients
• A basic familiarity of design software such as Adobe CC and Cinema 4D (or equivalent programmes)
• The ability to quote for a job, allowing for potential pitfalls and unforeseen circumstances
• Experience of monitoring a budget
• Experience of planning and executing a schedule with milestones
• Experience and interest in working closely with design professionals
• An aptitude to critique constructively visual design
• Strong computer literacy - working knowledge of Google docs/MS Office
• Some understanding of copyright issues would be desirable
• Any technical knowledge of computers, network systems, LED and projector systems would be an advantage.
Find out More
If interested in the role please email email@example.com for a full job descrition. Closing date for applications is Monday 30th January 2017. Due to the high level of applications that we expect, we will only contact candidates selected for interview. No recruitment agents please.
MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a talented and creative motion graphic designer to join our top team.
About the Role
We’re looking for a motion graphics designer with talent and versatility. Several years of professional experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D and an ability to demonstrate work similar to our own is an absolute necessity. Please look at some of our work on our website www.potionpictures.co.uk Equally essential is a friendly and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork. We work in a variety of mediums including live shows, events, television, film and theatre and the jobs are varied and exciting. Your responsibilities will range from taking initial briefs through to final delivery.
About the Candidate
• Professional experience working as a motion graphics designer, with an excellent and diverse portfolio.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
• Good understanding of Cinema 4D
• Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail as well as creative flair
• Time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
• Site-specific experience such as working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Aptitude to understand and respond to a brief and present design ideas
Find out More
If interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job descrition. Closing date for applications is Monday 27th February 2017. Due to the high level of applications that we expect, we will only contact candidates selected for interview. No recruitment agents please.
We’re always on the look out for talented freelancers. In particular, 3D Animators, Motion Graphics Designers and Illustrators. If you have experience in these areas and have advanced skills in one or more of the following pieces of software (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Mocha, Photoshop, and Illustrator), then we want to hear from you. We’re also always interested in collaborating with other creatives from Writers to Music Composers and from Sound Designers to Camera Ops. If you have experience in animation or visual effects and would like to be added to our pool of contacts, then please drop us a line.
Just email us at email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and showreel link. Due to the volume of applications, we apologise in advance if you don’t hear back from us.
We are currently looking for students to join us on our Summer Intern Scheme.
We’re looking for Motion Graphics/Animation students to come join us at Potion Pictures for our Intern Scheme. Each placement is 2-4 weeks long. Expenses for London based travel and lunch will be covered and if we assign you any commercial work whilst you’re with us, we’ll pay you a daily rate. The scheme best suits those looking to use your After Effects skills, or possibly Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator or Premiere. We can’t predict exactly what projects you’ll be involved with, but it should provide a decent overview of what happens on a day-to-day basis in the industry and the type of work we do at Potion Pictures.
So if you’re just winding up your final projects and want an addition your CV, get in touch. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and a showreel link. We’ll arrange to interview successful applicants ASAP. Due to the volume of applications, we apologise in advance if you don’t hear back from us.
Copyright © 2013 Potion Pictures Ltd, All rights reserved.