Junior Motion Graphic Designer
We’re expanding and looking for a talented and creative junior motion graphic designer to join our team.
ABOUT POTION PICTURES
Located near the South Bank in London, Potion Pictures is an award-winning and BAFTA nominated visual design company specialising in motion graphics, broadcast and live events. Recent projects include designing the logos and titles for Love Island, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and The Royal Variety Performance, as well as producing LED and projected graphics for Five Gold Rings, Strictly Come Dancing and the Michael McIntyre’s Big Show. We’re looking to bring in an extra motion graphics designer on a full term basis.
We put special emphasis on teamwork, peer to peer learning and our overall goal to create outstanding visual design for the creative industries through expertise and imagination.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a junior motion graphics designer with strong organisational skills and ability to work within a larger team. Demonstrable experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D is an absolute necessity. As well as a desire to learn new skills and complete work to a high standard, we’re looking for someone to be an active member of the team and assist wherever possible. Equally essential is a friendly and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork.
Please look at our website www.potionpictures.co.uk in order to gain an understanding of the type of work that we do.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working in motion graphics, with examples of work that reach professional standards.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Good understanding of Cinema 4D
- Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail
- Time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
- An interest in working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude to understand and follow briefs
- Position ideally would commence in August 2019 with a six month probation period.
- Salary approx. £21,000 to £26,000 pa depending on experience
- Biannual salary reviews and emphasis on professional and creative development
- Flexible working (standard hours 10am to 6pm – Mon to Fri, some weekend working required)
- Time off in lieu and overtime bonuses available.
If interested in the role please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter and link to showreel.
Applications close Friday 21st June 2019.
Applicants need to reside in the UK, as the role is office based in London
No recruitment agents pleaseapply now contact us