Motion Graphic Designer
We’re expanding and looking for a talented and creative motion graphic designer to join our team.
ABOUT POTION PICTURES
Located near the South Bank in London, Potion Pictures is an award-winning and BAFTA nominated visual design company specialising in motion graphics, broadcast and live events. Recent projects include designing the logos and titles for Love Island, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and The Royal Variety Performance, as well as producing LED and projected graphics for Five Gold Rings, Strictly Come Dancing and the Michael McIntyre’s Big Show. We’re looking to bring in an extra motion graphics designer on a full term basis.
We put special emphasis on teamwork, peer to peer learning and our overall goal to create outstanding visual design for the creative industries through expertise and imagination.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a motion graphics designer with talent, versatility and strong organisational skills. Several years of professional experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D and an ability to demonstrate work to a standard similar to our own is a necessity. Please look at some of our work on our website www.potionpictures.co.uk
Equally essential is a friendly and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork. We work in a variety of mediums including live shows, events, television, film and theatre and the jobs are varied and exciting. Your responsibilities will range from taking initial briefs through to final delivery.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Professional experience working as a motion graphics designer, with an excellent and diverse portfolio.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Strong understanding of Cinema 4D
- Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail as well as creative flair
- Excellent time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
- Site-specific experience such as working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude to understand and respond to a brief and present design ideas
- Position ideally would commence in August 2019 with a six month probation period.
- Salary approx. £26,000 to £34,000 pa depending on experience
- Biannual salary reviews and emphasis on professional and creative development
- Flexible working (standard hours 10am to 6pm – Mon to Fri, some weekend working required)
- Time off in lieu and overtime bonuses available.
If interested in the role please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter and link to showreel.
Applications close Friday 21st June 2019.
Applicants need to reside in the UK, as the role is office based in London
No recruitment agents pleaseapply now contact us